Denso Starter Motor for Kia Soul 1.6L L4 2010-2013 Electrical Starting
The DENSO Starter Motor is built for long-lasting durability. With over 60 years of experience supplying the automakers with premium electrical components, DENSO has the inside track on starters which is the component that cranks the engine and begins the ignition process. In fact, the original DENSO gear-reduction starter is so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. With that in mind, if your vehicle exhibits signs or symptoms of a starting motor failure including the engine not turning over, the starter engaging but not spinning the motor, or a grinding noise, consider DENSO for your next starter motor replacement.
- CHOOSE OE-QUALITY: DENSO starters are subjected to a rigorous test and a replacement routine that produces the lowest return rates in the replacement aftermarket. Every starter is exactingly bench-tested to ensure factory-original performance
- ENSURE RELIABILITY: the high-voltage-tested armature and field coils ensure reliable performance, and the housing has been re-tapped to OE standards and damage-checked for heat warping, corrosion, or improper surface alignment
- START NO MATTER THE WEATHER: the DENSO Starter Motor is environmentally designed to start in cold and hot weather conditions
- MAXIMIZE CRANKING TORQUE: the DENSO Starter ensures maximum cranking torque under all conditions
- TAP INTO THE POWER OF DENSO: premium copper terminals ensure a clean source of electrical current, commutators are refinished and performance-validated, and terminals and fasteners are replaced with high-quality copper components
|2010-2011||Kia||Soul||1.6L L4;0.9 Kw;OE Equivalent|
|2013||Kia||Soul||1.6L L4;0.9 Kw;OE Equivalent|
|2012||Kia||Soul||1.6L L4;0.9 kW; w/o Start/Stop Feature;OE Equivalent|
|Part Type||Starter Motor|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||Sixity|
|Part Interchange Number||N/A|
|Vehicle Year||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
DENSO: Quality. Reliability. Value.
DENSO® is one of the world’s largest automotive component suppliers with over $40 billion in annual sales. For over 65 years, DENSO® parts have been the global choice for top automakers, with hundreds of vehicle models rolling off the assembly line with DENSO auto parts under the hood. Combine that with DENSO’s commitment to quality—showcased by their QS9000 and ISO9000-certified factories and easily installed First Time Fit® product line—and you have a clear choice in product reliability and longevity.
Cutting-Edge Product Innovators
From the development of direct ignition coils to revolutionizing the concept of the aftermarket performance spark plug by using platinum and iridium, DENSO is often on the front lines of product advancement. DENSO continues their innovation with the First Time Fit® product line, which includes premium DENSO parts such as oxygen sensors, air fuel ratio sensors (AFR), A/C compressors, cabin air filters, condensers, evaporators, radiators, receiver-driers, expansion devices, starters, alternators, fuel pumps, oil and air filters, ignition wire sets, tire pressure monitoring system sensors (TPMS), and windshield wiper blades.
Over half a century ago, DENSO began designing and supplying to OEMs. Since 1972, DENSO has been engineering high-quality aftermarket products. Not only are DENSO auto parts a popular choice, but the automotive industry has recognized the DENSO commitment to quality through such prestigious awards as the Deming Award for Quality, the J.D. Power and Associates Chairman’s Award, and numerous supplier awards for quality from companies like Toyota, Lexus, General Motors, and Chrysler.
Parts That Fit the First Time
First Time Fit® is a promise DENSO brings to the aftermarket by providing OE-grade car parts that fit the first time. Each DENSO part is precision-built to exact specifications, so it fits properly on every make and model covered. No component leaves their factories without meeting the strictest standards and rigorous safety and performance tests. All DENSO aftermarket products are as good as, or better than, original equipment.
DENSO has spent decades producing top-quality automotive parts—a claim few automotive component manufacturers can make. The DENSO commitment to quality, innovation, and advanced technology is the reason their automotive and heavy-duty components are a clear choice for the aftermarket.