Sixity Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly 2005-2010 Pontiac G6 Pair
This genuine Sixity Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly fits your 2005-2010 Pontiac G6. See fitment table for complete details.
The Sixity Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly is extremely strong, lightweight, and durable for long-lasting friction-free movement. Designed to be maintenance free, the Sixity Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly provides unmatched, high-quality performance at an outstanding price.
These Parts Fit the Front Left (Driver Side) AND Front Right (Passenger Side) Wheel
The Sixity Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly delivers long-lasting durability, high-performance OEM quality, and bolt-on installation. Precision-engineered to fit vehicle-specific applications, this wheel hub bearing assembly provides friction-free movement and rotation. Whether mounted to the front steering and suspension system (in the case of the front wheel bearing and hub assembly) or to the rear axle (in the case of the rear wheel the Sixity Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly improves handling and fuel efficiency. While your current wheel bearing hub assembly is designed to be long lasting, like any dirt and grime can wear it out prematurely. With this in mind, if your vehicle is currently exhibiting bad wheel bearing symptoms including metal-to-metal grinding wheel bearing noises, rattling or clicking from the wheels, a vibrating steering wheel, or less responsive steering wheel, rely on the engineering expertise of Sixity to provide you with a high-quality car wheel bearing replacement.
- RESTORE SMOOTH DRIVING EXPERIENCE: with its capacity to withstand substantial radial loads, the Sixity Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly reduces unsprung weight (weight not supported by springs) to return your vehicle to optimal driving performance and fuel efficiency
- SELECT A DURABLE ASSEMBLY: the integrated heavy-duty raceway reduces vibrations and increases stiffness, improving bearing performance and extending product life
- GAIN PEACE OF MIND: built to meet or exceed OE specifications, the pre-greased and pre-sealed bearing design features an internally mounted anti-lock braking (ABS) sensor protected from road debris
- ENJOY HASSLE-FREE PERFORMANCE: the maintenance-free assembly with state-of-the-art housing is designed to protect the sensitive sensors and components from road hazards and potential damage
- INSTALL AND MAINTAIN EASILY: designed to match specific make and model, bolt-on installation is easy. Moreover, the wheel speed sensor, which is integrated into the unit, is fully serviceable
|Part Type||Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly|
|Vehicle Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|