Sixity 1 pc 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Right Hood Lift Support Struts - Gas Springs
Sixity Lift Supports / Gas Lift Struts are a direct OEM replacement for the Right HoodRight of your 1999-2003 Toyota Solara. See fitment table for complete details.
The Sixity Lift Supports are extremely strong, lightweight, and durable for smooth opening and closing with minimal effort. Designed to be weather-tough, the Sixity Lift Supports provide unmatched, high-quality performance at an outstanding price.
Extended Length: 13 1/4 in (335 mm)
Compressed Length: 7 3/4 in (200 mm)
The Sixity Lift Supports, also referred to as gas struts, gas lift supports, gas lift struts, or topper struts, deliver superior lifting capacity at unbeatable prices. The Sixity Gas Spring Shocks feature a unique two-stage hydraulic system that showcases exceptional performance and durability for easy and smooth opening and closing with minimal effort. Moreover, they are manufactured to exacting OEM specifications and ensure a perfect fit and a long service life beyond generic struts. While OE gas springs are built for durability, over time, the seals can become worn, causing the gas to slowly leak out and impairing their lifting ability. With this in mind, if your vehicle exhibits symptoms of bad or failing lift supports including diminished capacity to keep the lifted component upright, rely on Sixity for your next gas strut replacement.
- USE WEATHER-TOUGH SUPPORTS: the Sixity Lift Support showcases consistent performance in all weather conditions with sturdy hydraulic system components made of high-strength steel and aluminum alloy to provide excellent mechanical durability and lift characteristics. The durable, application-specific, high-strength steel or ballistic-nylon ball connectors are designed to handle even the most extreme of automotive demands
- INSTALL EASILY IN JUST MINUTES: no special tools are required to install the Lift Support, and installation is literally a snap with the spring-steel connector retaining clips
- CHOOSE LASTING PERFORMANCE: these lift supports are precision-machined and rigorously tested to meet or exceed OE-quality standards. Their polished, nitride-surfaced piston rods resist rust, corrosion, and wear while advanced elastomer seals provide smooth operation and exceptional service life
- ELIMINATE A POTENTIALLY UNSAFE CONDITION: prevent sudden lift failures by replacing replace your worn lift supports with high-quality gas spring lift supports featuring a unique, two-stage hydraulic action that reduces stress on strut mounts
- GAIN PEACE OF MIND: the exact-fit original-equipment design ensures correct vehicle-specific fitment and function, and all gas springs feature a black epoxy powder-coated tube that looks great on any vehicle
|Part Type||Lift Support|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||Sixity|
|Part Interchange Number||N/A|
|Vehicle Year||1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|