Sixity Auto offers a FREE one-year limited warranty on all Sixity-branded products we sell on SixityAuto.com
We stand behind our Sixity-branded products. To prove it we offer a FREE one-year limited warranty on all Sixity products, from axles and brake pads to nerf bars and wheel spacers. Your purchase is automatically protected for one year. You won't find this kind of coverage anywhere else! Warranty terms, exclusions and redemption details are outlined below. Please read the following important details regarding the Sixity Warranty Policy, and then contact us for a warranty claim form if you are eligible.
Warranty Terms and ConditionsLast updated: December 7, 2016
- Sixity warrants all Sixity-branded products purchased at Sixity.com and SixityAuto.com to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Sixity-branded products include all products sold at Sixity.com and SixityAuto.com with the exception of products manufactured by NGK, NTK, Denso, Gates, Dayco, Sylvania, and TYC. This list will be updated from time to time as new products from other manufacturers are added. If you have any question about whether a product is covered, please contact us.
- Warranty excludes normal product lifetime wear-out, wear and tear or abuse, such as worn brake pads or spark plugs, or a headlight which goes out after its useful life.
- Warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Sixity reserves the right to make the determination if the product has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Warranty is available for purchases made online at Sixity.com and SixityAuto.com or made by phone, along with marketplace purchases sold by Sixity on eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, Newegg, or any other online marketplace where Sixity sells products.
- Warranty is void on any vehicle used for racing.
- Warranty is void on any vehicle that has been altered from the OEM specifications such as performance enhancements to the engine, lowering kits, tires, wheel or suspension components.
- Sixity reserves the right to repair and or replace product determined by Sixity to be under warranty.
- Replacement products are not eligible for the Sixity One Year Warranty. Only one warranty exchange allowed on a single purchase.
- All warranty claims will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- To obtain our warranty service, you will need to send your product directly to Sixity, not the manufacturer, unless explicitly told to do so by Sixity team members. Just as is the case when you send a product to a manufacturer for repair, you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs - both the cost of shipping your items to Sixity and the cost of Sixity shipping them back to you.
- Cost of removal, re-installation, product pick up and delivery are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Sixity's One Year Limited Warranty is not transferable to others (i.e. resale of parts or vehicles). The warranty only applies to original purchases.
- To obtain service under this warranty please contact Sixity for authorization to return the product.
- Finally, it’s our goal at Sixity to be fair and offer you real value when you buy our products. We also need to make sure that by offering our Free One Year Limited Warranty that we are not creating an opportunity for someone who is less than honest to take advantage of us. Because of this we reserve the right to accept or reject any product presented to us for warranty coverage. Likewise, we also reserve the right to modify the conditions of this warranty at our discretion.